Core Chiropractic at Body Specific
Chiropractic adjustments are a simple, safe, and affordable mode of care for many ailments affecting joint integrity, muscles and organs. For low back and neck pain, chiropractic is a safe and conservative option to consider before surgery or other radical treatments
If you have arthritis, heartburn, colitis, migraine headaches, insomnia or any other illnesses, chiropractic care can alleviate symptoms by reducing stress on your nervous system, which allows your body to better perform the work of recovery.
- Regular chiropractic adjustments can prevent re-injury, accelerate healing, and maximize your physical potential
- Depending on the patient, monthly or twice monthly visits are recommended
- Each chiropractic adjusting session is $60 and takes 15-30 minutes
During your session, we will combine a variety of chiropractic adjusting techniques and tools depending on your needs.
- We largely adjust patients manually with our hands.
- We also incorporate ‘low-force’ adjustments, especially for kids and newborns.
- Adjusting tools may be used on targeted joints such as knees or shoulders but may also be used for spinal misalignments.
- In tandem with manual or mechanical adjustments, we may also use pelvic blocks. This type of adjusting uses the patient’s bodyweight with small cushioned wedges to correct for pelvic imbalances and lumbar spine fixation.
- Finally, we use cranial adjustments, another low-force form of adjustment, to allow expansion and relaxation of the skull bones.